Modality Sales Specialist - Diagnostic X-Ray (m/f)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Drive business for Diagnostic X-Ray modality within CEE region, for assigned countries in close collaboration with Account Managers and Channel Partners;
• Act as Knowledge Expert on products, solutions, services and support Channel Partners with clinical and technical (modality) expertise;
• Engage directly with customers in order to build brand preference (both with clinical users and decision makers).
You are responsible for
• Collaborating with Account Managers and Channel Partners, presenting the latest innovations to customers, advising on technical configurations, including possible upgrades of current installed base, following up on customer questions and requests to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
• Understanding and optimizing Philips competitive positioning and supporting Account Managers where needed in tender strategy and quotation (incl. pricing);
• Developing a granular and comprehensive strategic marketing plan and driving the execution of this plan incl. new product introductions, clinical key opinion leader events, digital marketing;
• Monitoring competition and changes in the industry, providing effective feedback to the sales and marketing organizations, including suggestions to improve the competitive position;
• Managing project funnel and business forecasts together with Account Managers and Channel Partners; taking ownership of business results for the DXR modality in the assigned countries;
• Managing the sales process of related DXR portfolio (products and services) specific opportunities from lead to contract/order closure;
• Defining and executing the implementation of the business policy, pricing strategy and product mix to be sold in the responsible region, according to guidelines established in the Business Market Combination handshake;
• Ensuring sufficient modality knowledge and prioritization with Account Managers and Channel Partners, e.g. by conducting regular sales trainings;
• Driving continuous improvements by applying “LEAN” methods.
You are a part of the Diagnostic Imaging & Interventional Guided Therapy sales team within CEE and reporting to the Business Marketing Manager for DI.
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
• University Degree (ideally in biomedical/medical engineering, radiography, radiology);
• Proven track record in a sales environment of minimum 5 years or clinical application experience related to Healthcare;
• Relevant healthcare/pharmaceutical background, biomedical/medical devices;
• Proven experience in the medical imaging field, ideally with Diagnostic X-Ray;
• Strong commercial drive and passion for customer engagement, high readiness to travel;
• Proven ability to work effectively within a team-selling environment
• Outspoken communication, presentation, selling and effective negotiating skills;
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
EEO Is The Law and Supplement Poster | Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Statement