Software Developer (m/f)
- AIM Software GmbH
- Informatika i telekomunikacije
- Mjesto rada:
- Vienna, Austria
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Reports to team members on the status of the programming process.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
- Liaise with customers’ network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products.
- Manage and/or provide guidance to junior software developers.
|Posebne pogodnosti:||- Exciting projects in collaboration with our Senior Developers and Architects|
- International projects from New York to Australia
- Working on state-of-the-art technologies
- Personal education budget to be used for courses, trainings, conferences ect
- Very good development opportunities
- Very central location
- Daily fresh fruits and free coffee
- Free public transport ticket
- Free choice of cell phone
- For international hires: Relocation package
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||Background|
- College diploma or university degree in the field of IT
- 3-7 years equivalent work experience.
- (MCP), (MCSD) (OCP) preferred.
- Good C# (.NET Framework 4.0 or later), knowhow
- Proven experience with Windows client and ASP.NET
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, (Microsoft Visual Studio/Team Foundation Server)
- Hands on experience working with database development tools,
- Experience with Windows client and server operating systems.
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies, esp. SCRUM.
- Familiarity with the Financial Technology industry preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (communicate effectively in a multicultural Environment)
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues, effectively diagnose and troubleshoot problems
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Nesvršen fakultet/viša škola|
|Potrebno radno iskustvo:||pet godina|
|Naziv poduzeća:||AIM Software GmbH|
|Adresa:||Gonzagagasse 16/5, 1010 Vienna|
|Telefon:||+43 676 898 512 – 210|
|Kontakt osoba:||Barbara Freiler|