Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.10.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Executive Director (m/f)
- Renesansa d.o.o.
- Management i upravljanje, Pravo
- Mjesto rada:
- Rok prijave:
|Opis radnog mjesta:||The Executive Director will handle a broad and diverse range of responsibilities and assignments, both internally and externally, and advance various dimensions of the work.
Run day-to-day executive duties, arrange meetings, deal with lawyers, stakeholders, institutions of local government
Conduct background research and analysis and prepare briefing and advance materials to support the company´s broad range of activities and engagements. Projects and assignments will vary, and the capacity to be proactive, diligent and thorough will be essential.
Keep a list of all inspections, signed contracts with third parties, maintenance requests, records of repairs, costs of repairs, maintenance costs, record of insurance costs.
Actively maintain and report monthly charges and expenses, maintain bookkeeping, prepare and implement procedures and systems within company’s guidelines to ensure orderly efficient workflow.
Efficiently manage new or unplanned projects with agility and flexibility as they arise.
Assist in brainstorming, design, and execution of new projects and report to higher authority about all achievements.
Qualifications and Experience
The position calls for a highly organized individual with excellent project management, communications and organizational skills. The role requires self-direction combined with flexibility and a capacity to give and receive feedback graciously. Attention to detail is important for this position.
The Executive Director should ideally possess the following professional qualifications and personal attributes:
The foundation offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience. Looking forward to receiving your CV.
|Vrsta posla:||stalni radni odnos|
|Znanja i kvalifikacije:||- Minimum of 5 years work experience as Executive Director with a wide range of responsibilities in a property management|
- Background in law, finance, executive management
- Capacity to be proactive, by anticipating needs and looking ahead at all times; a self-started
- Superior organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, knowing how to prioritize and adjust timetables based on demand and other circumstances
- Ability to absorb high volume of information from a variety of sources and to synthesize the key elements
- Very high level of English and Croatian languages is essential, Spanish and Russian will be a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced MAC user
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
|Minimalna stručna sprema:||Fakultet|
|Strani jezik:||engleski, španjolski, russian|
|Poznavanje rada na računalu:||napredno|
|Potrebno radno iskustvo:||pet godina|