Senior Software Design Engineer (m/f)
Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with a Senior Software Design Engineer!
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and develop platforms and/or applications for body electronics and instrument cluster products;
- Work as a member in an Agile collocated team;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of innovative products.
- Minimum 5 years experience in C/ C++;
- Proficient with embedded C development and microcontrollers;
- Knowledge AUTOSAR, CAN, LIN, FR is a plus;
- Knowledge of software build process, compilers (familiar with build systems like cmake, waf…);
- Knowledge of change and configuration management systems (familiar with MKS/IMS/PTC, GIT, SVN);
- Familiar with specifics of embedded software development is a plus;
- English fluent.
What we Offer?
- Job security within an international work environment
- Attractive compensation & benefit package
- Learning opportunities and working with motivated & collegial team
- As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world we offer an exciting and varied working environment
Yazaki Europe Ltd., Branch Office Zagreb (YEL-Z)