Pipefitter (m/f) – Cork / Limerick / Leixlip, Ireland
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. Established in 2005, the company now has a network of 14 offices in 11 European countries. We recruit for jobs in the EU across Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, IT, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by one of Irelands most established M&E Contractors to provide skilled Pipefitters (m/f) for a large-scale Pharma (building services) projects in Cork, Limerick, and Leixlip. The positions are divided in to 3 distinct groups: Pipefitter – Plumbers, Pipefitters – High Purity, and Pipefitters – Commercial/Industrial.
- Understanding of Drawings isometrics
- Works well in a team environment
- Interaction with clients/engineers
- Use of power tools
- Hydrostatic Testing of systems
- Working with LPHW & chilled water as well as carbon and copper pipes
- Pipefitter Plumbers will be required to braze as well as fit pipe
- Complete take offs where required from installation drawings
- Have a Proactive & pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Qualified Plumbing/Pipe Fitting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in pipefitting
- Craft Card
- Manual Handling
- Safe Pass / CSR Card
- Working at Heights & Abrasive Wheels
- Available for overtime & weekend works
- Familiar with pipe threading machines/groovers
- Experience within the construction industry
- Experience working within a cross discipline team
- Good knowledge of English language
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Permanent full-time role
- Salary: €26.32 per hour h for the first 8 hours (Mon – Fri), then time and a half thereafter (€39.48). Time and a half for the first 4 hours on Saturday (€39.48), then double time thereafter (€52.64). Double time all day Sunday (€52.64).
- + 1.5 hours per day travel time
- Working Monday to Friday with work available on weekends
- Support in sourcing accommodation
Please submit your CV in English to: [email protected] or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.