Junior Account Manager (f/m/d)
SGS - Scalable Global Solutions - is the first DaaS "Department as a Solution" Provider.
We blend EMEA and NEARSHORE resources to provide comprehensive business solutions that are highly cost-efficient. The creation of "DaaS" [Department as a Solution] is the new disruptive solution for companies and their workforce, taking the "Virtual Workforce" concept to the next level, allowing our clients to increase productivity while reducing costs simultaneously.
SGS is a High-Tech Software & Digital DaaS provider - Here for you, a market of 9+ Mio. Highly educated people. We optimize with DaaS 8 core departments/functions of our clients. Our client can implement their tailormade teams in Sales, HR, Operations, Back Office, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care. Implementing for our clients under their lead and management, DaaS Teams across our client's vital corporate functions is our core competence and the added value we bring to the client. At the core of our DNA, SGS has earned a reputation for creating high-impact solutions, helping our clients stay pertinent-relevant, more efficient & profitable. DaaS will bring a global paradigm shift with the needed significant value add to our clients by serving as a progressive advisor & facilitator to our client's professional endeavours.
MISSION: "We WORK & YOU GROW" - SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client's value chain and business success. We enable our client's business success and growth with our DaaS "Department as a Solution". We help them to move into the 21st century. Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client's impact in their market by making them more successful.
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients that enable them to become more successful and competitive.
Junior Account Manager (F/M/D)
[Location: Zagreb Office]
Language Skills: English-C1
- Providing ongoing account support to existing partners assigned by the sales team.
- Informing new and existing partners of promotions, upgraded product lines, and offers.
- Collaborating with the Channel Sales team to identify new Channel Partner leads and Channels Sales plans.
- Reporting to Head of Sales.
- Conducting Channel Sales research and identifying new Channel Partner opportunities.
- Documenting processes and maintaining Channel Sales records.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and quick to learn new skills.
- Positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility and be accountable for own actions.
- Fluency in English language (French/German/Italian is a plus)
- Previous knowledge of CRM software
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field
Education: Bachelor in Business administration or similar education
Reports to Head of Sales
· Relocation package
· Flexible working hours
· Permanent employment
· Possibility to participate in educational workshops
· Snacks and free beverages
- Scheduling Calls and Meetings with potential and existing clients to identify, qualify, and maximize sales opportunities.
- Identifying and actively acquiring potential customers via direct telephone calls and social network contact (LinkedIn, Xing, ISL).
- Active sales by direct calls to target individuals and POCs in clients and direct calls through reception or other departments of the company, in the absence of direct contact of the target POCs.
- Continually generating new revenue and new clients inflow, according to directly defined goals and KPI indicators that will be set and structured by direct management.
- Providing an adequate and professional presentation of the products and services of the company.
- Continually updating all the products and services of the company in the internal database, and in customer presentation materials.
- Preparing sales reports, updating notes, and tracking calls and activities in SGS One CRM.
- Updating and maintaining account records, including names and contact numbers for future sales, as well as relevant comments.
- Participating in the daily/ weekly training sessions & getting a good grasp of the subjects in question.
- Accomplishment 50% of the monthly target for achieved Introduction Calls in the starting month, in accordance with the Bonus Agreement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Business literacy in Croatian and English, German/Italian/French is a plus
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Result orientation: The ideal candidate has a clear understanding of what it means and takes to deliver results on time, on budget and on quality.
- Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The candidate has healthy self-confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation.
- Open-minded and driven by success: He/ She has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help the team.
- Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects.
Join a great team, a growing company with international expertise and long-term changes for your career.
If you are the right candidate for the position, we look forward to getting to know you! Please apply via application link below.
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. / Ulica grada Vukovara 284 / 10000 Zagreb / Croatia