Electrical Supervisor (m/f)
Electrical Supervisor (m/f) – Switzerland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by a leading Electrical & Instrumentation Services Contractor client to recruit an Electrical Supervisor to be based on a large-scale Pharmaceutical project in Switzerland.
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of direct site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Technical support to the trade teams
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- Develop teams
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent coupled with 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device sector
- Experience on pharmaceutical projects is a must
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Strong client focus
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning & organisational skills, strong attention to detail
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- 6 months contract with possibility for a permanent employment
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance).
- Rotation: 3 weeks on (60 hours Monday to Saturday), 1 week off
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX