Content Writer for UK market (m/f)
remote work / work from home
We are seeking smart, talented, and hardworking Content Writers to collaborate as a freelancer in our Marketing team.
You will be responsible for the creation of Camaloon’s corporate image, branding and social network content! In this role, you will be tasked with writing content for our entire website such as blogs, product descriptions, and webpage content. You will be using SEO metrics and digging into large datasets to create quality content, with the goal of growing and building our website.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts with SEO guidelines in mind using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research if needed and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter
- Portfolio of published articles in English
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English language (also to be able to connect with the team
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- High degree of accuracy, strong timeline management, follow-through and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment in which projects can be switched based on prioritization
- You are Online passionate and Culturally aware
- Working in a rapidly growing company where you can really make a difference
- Remote work from anywhere in the world
- Full time role but flexible shifts
- Dynamic and Multicultural environment
- Weekly team meetings
- Excellent products and an attractive industry
- 10 - 16 $ per hour
- First contract is for 3 months and if all parts are happy we automatically renew it for 6 months
Camaloon is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
Find more information on the company: www.camaloon.com
Apply via 'Brza prijava' link below! We are waiting for you.
NAPOMENA: „Prijavom na ovaj natječaj potvrđujem da sam upoznat/a s Informacijama o obradi podataka u svrhu zapošljavanja".