Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.08.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Sous Chef (m/f/d)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
NEXT STEP Career Network with more than 300 hotel partners can guarantee you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process in your language!
For Our 4* Partner Hotel in Tyrol we are looking for a
SOUS CHEF (m/f/d)
Excellent working atmosphere,
Salary from €2,300 Netto (complete social insurance, already deducted netto on your account!) 13&14 yearly salaries, extra-hours compensation
Accommodation and Food at no cost
Starting date: WINTER SEASON 2022 - 2023, WITH AN OPTION TO EXTEND FOR THE WHOLE YEAR CONTRACT
What we expect from a candidate:
- The successful candidate should ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets our quality standards
- Fill in for the Executive Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation
- Manage and train kitchen staff, establish working schedule and assess staff’s performance
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Comply with and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
The candidate should have:
- Minimum of 3 years hotel oriented education;
- GOOD English, German is a plus;
- Relevant and proven work experience in 4* or 5 * hotel, or high quality Restaurant;
- Hardworking and goal oriented personality;
- Honesty and readiness to relocate;
- Willingness to work abroad;
What we offer to a candidate:
- A transparent recruitment process without any agency fees
- Personal recruiter who assists you during the whole employment process
- Administrative and legal support, if needed
- Travel support in planning your trip to Austria
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you! Please apply with your CV, smiling picture and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org