Mechanical Project Manager (m/f)
Mechanical Project Manager (m/f) – Sweden
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained to recruit a Senior Mechanical Project Manager in Sweden for one of Ireland’s largest building contractors. This client is one of the most respected employers within the construction industry in Ireland and across Europe. This client is renowned for continued investment in training, innovation and employee wellbeing.
Typical projects that this client undertakes include Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Commercial and Industrial.
- Liaise directly with our client’s leadership team to develop the business through detailed tender processes and undertaking negotiations for new projects.
- Executive budget responsibility for the projects that you will oversee. Lead multiple mechanical project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on programme.
- Manage the compliance of company Health & Safety legislation.
- Develop strong client relationships on each of your projects.
- Management of mechanical subcontractor’s quality of work and their ability to maintain the project programme.
- Management of programme risk.
- Effective interaction with design teams to ensure project delivery dates details are achieved.
- Third level qualification in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- 3+ years’ experience working on Data Centre/ Pharmaceutical projects is essential.
- 10 years + experience in managing Mechanical projects in excess of €20m.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
- IT Fluency and familiarity with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages).
- Strong commitment and ownership for all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems throughout the project.
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Permanent role
- Executive package on offer for the successful candidate
- Rotation: 6 weeks on, 1 week off
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX