Saipem Mediterranean Services is present in Croatia for more than 4
years structured to provide support to the offshore construction business
unit: project management, commercial services, construction engineering
and methods, design of sub sea pipelines, welding & NDT engineering
and procurement activities, The core business is in Rijeka.
We are searching the committed applicants for the following
- Perform and/or supervise the correct execution of sea line design
and installation analyses.
- Learn/improve the knowledge and the use of the available software
for pipeline design and installation analyses and learn/improve the
capabilities in design and analyses.
- Responsibility for technical integrity and compliance with estimated
costs and deadlines throughout the various engineering phases of the
- Identify technical problems and make the necessary technical decision,
within the limitations imposed by contractual requirements.
- Plan, co-ordinate, control and prepare specifications, procedure for
pre-commissioning and commissioning activities on all allocated projects
including the proper selection of equipment, instrumentation, consumables.
- Perform pre commissioning activities on site either on offshore-onshore
facilities or on installation vessel
and capabilities required:
- Degree in mechanical, naval, civil engineering, maritime studies or
- Working experiences is advantage but also the other candidates with
a strong motivation for further education are welcomed
- Good communication skills
- Strong computer skills: MS Office and IBIS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Adaptability to move at any time for short, medium and long time assignment
periods abroad is required
send you CV and applications in English until 12.06.2006. to: firstname.lastname@example.org.