Ovaj oglas je istekao 07.06.2016. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Web Developer (m/f)
Parts Europe is a wholesale distributor of spare parts and accessories, as well as gear and apparel for motorcycles, quads/ATV, personal watercraft and snowmobiles. We deliver to all of Europe, the Middle East and South Africa. Parts Europe is yet another milestone for US-based LeMans Corporation, which also owns well-known distributors Parts Unlimited and Parts Canada. Our renowned house brands include Thor, ICON, Moose, and Drag Specialties.
For our European distribution center in Wasserliesch/Trier we are looking for a:
- Development and extension of dynamic web sites
and related extensions for use in content management
systems and shop systems
- Optimization of functions and usability
- Development support
- Integration and connection of data base systems
- Successfully completed studies in informatics/information
technologies or a comparable training in the IT segment.
- Very good knowledge and experience in working with
object-oriented programming languages in Java and/or PHP
- Experience in optimizing data base and program performances
- Experience in working with complex frameworks is desirable
- Experience in working with Spring and/or Joomla is very desirable
- Knowledge of SQL and XML
- High conception and abstraction ability
- Ability of presenting complex issues
- Experience in working with Jira and confluence would be an advantage
- High level of engagement and ability to work independently
- Reliability and responsibility
- Very good command of English and/or German (written and spoken).
You will be part of a successful international team in a young, dynamic and constantly growing company, where you have the chance to use and develop your personal strengths and to combine your growth with the success of the company. In a modern working environment you will share the enthusiasm and the passion of our employees for Motorcycles and Powersports. If you already share this enthusiasm or can imagine to do so, you are very welcome here.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your CV and motivational letter, preferably in English to: email@example.com
no later than June 7th 2016.