UX Writer (m/f)
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as Junior UX Writer.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
1. Write the text for websites, UI interfaces for B2C and B2B products
2. Solve business issues with your text
3. Participate in user research and solve user needs with your text, get familiar with customer journey maps
4. Learn about the product and tell about it to the clients in an understandable way
5. Learn differences between users from different professions, countries, and departments and communicate to them product via clear and engaging texts, names
1. Experience writing and managing content for digital products
2. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
3. Ability to understand what word is better to use in a specific contest to convey the right meaning
4. BA/BS or graduate degree in journalism, communication, or related field
5. High level of comfort in a fast-paced environment and with juggling many tasks
Apply quickly so we can get you started!