#TALENTS #HIRE #STAR #TRAINING#YES #LML #FEEL_GOOD
Le Méridien Lav, Split, a part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio that consists of more than 7.000+ beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world, is searching for a TRAINING STAR!
CrEAtiVitY, motivation and personal development of associates is what we consider first.
TRAINING MANAGER (f/m)
If you are a person with 2+ years’ experience in training and development, have passion for passing on knowledge and are highly organized, you are our NEW TRAINING STAR!
Reporting to Director of Human Resources, this position will appeal to a highly motivated, flexible individual who enjoys working with people, loves interactions and finds it easy to enhance associates’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- 2+ years of experience in training and development
- track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- excellent teambuilding, organization and leadership skills
- familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- fluent English and Croatian language, all other languages are an advantage
- advanced computer literacy
- excellent time management skills
- various training, growth and development opportunities
- high international standards
- very motivating working environment
- identifying and assessing future and current training needs
- on-boarding new hires and assigning them to training sessions
- drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan
- working across departments to get employees up to speed with both their specific job needs as well as company strategy/culture.
If you are distinctive, if you desire to change the game with innovation you are the right person for the job!
Please send your application and CV in English and/or Croatian, latest by 18.08.2019
to the following address: