Ovaj oglas je istekao 25.06.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Spa Manager (m/f) - permanent contract
Spa Manager (permanent contract) for a luxury resort in Austria with starting date in June – July 2023.
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Spa Manager (permanent contract), for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in June – July 2023.
Spa Manager - permanent contract (m/f)
Qualifications & Experience
- Spa Management Degree or Studies in Spa Therapies or Aesthetics and Beauty Therapies
- At least 2 years’ experience working as Spa Manager or Spa Supervisor in a 4*- 5* hotel
- Fluent in English with a good command of German language are mandatory
- Strong working knowledge of relevant computer software including MS Office and booking appointments is an advantage
- Strong leadership, team, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with punctuality and professionalism
- Proven experience as team leader
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Ability to work variable shift patterns
- EU citizens or EU Passport/ID holders
- Accountable for the proper operation of the Spa Facilities following hotel standards
- Being responsible for an excellent spa guest experience, planning and organizing treatments accordingly
- Handling guest complaints and special requests, ensuring that the spa team follows safety standards and always maintain confidentiality for all guests
- Promotion and sale of services and products, taking care that the spa team preserves all operational and service standards
- Creating staff schedules and duty tasks, mentoring, supervising, training staff and motivating the spa team
- Maintaining detailed records and schedules of massages and treatments
- Performing massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies in case needed
- Ensure all areas of the Spa are kept clean and well maintained at all times.
- Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies
- Effective communication with the cooperating departments of the hotel
- Starting date in June – July 2023, permanent contract
- Paid annual leave
- Monthly net salary starting from € 2.300/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 5 days/ 45 hours/week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letter to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER