Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Job description: Working on flat roofs - roofing foil and roofing paper.
• Legal employment based on a fixed-term contract in accordance with the provisions of the Norwegian Labor Code
• An agreement guaranteeing the same terms and conditions of employment and pay as currently required in the Norwegian construction market
• Attractive salary - minimum 200 NOK gross/ h (often higher depending on the project) plus chord
• Free flight to Norway (north) or return costs of flight to 1500 NOK
• Reimbursement of travel costs to and from work
• Help with accommodation
Full health and accidental insurance, pension contributions, child benefit, etc.
• Possibility of using feriepenger - 12%
• Possibility of language training and promotion
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a roofer
• English or Norwegian communication skills
• Positive references from previous employers
• Experience in laying foils and papers
• Confirmation of employment - written or oral
Please send your CV in Polish or English:
We (Adecco) find it necessary to emphasize that you receive personal data about candidates, such as CVs and presentations, for the purpose of assessing candidates for an assignment or permanent position. The candidate's personal data cannot be used/processed for any other purpose and must be deleted when a candidate is no longer relevant for the position; e.g. when the recruitment process has ended. If the candidate accepts an assignment or a permanent position, you may presumably keep the personal data for a longer period or use it for another legitimate purpose.
In connection with our staffing and recruitment services, both parties are independently data controllers when transferring personal data between the parties, and the processing of it, in connection with the service. Consequently, both parties are independently responsible for controller obligations under applicable privacy legislation.