Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.11.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Remote Monitoring Support Representative (German speaking) (m/f)
LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia
- Ensure stable operation and operational quality for the client with proactive/real time ATM monitoring and reporting/tracking of contractual SLAs (service level agreements), utilizing customer specific workflow control
- Daily review of incidents and administrative tasks
- Create and manage service tickets
- Provide assistance to client, partners, suppliers and personnel verbally and via email
- Perform remote problem determination and problem source identification utilizing tools, procedures, maintenance packages and processes.
- Contribute to maintain and improve client satisfaction.
- Recommend changes to monitoring rules/software, tools, procedures, maintenance packages and processes.
- Monitor product/account performance on specific platforms.
- Articulate service delivery and technical support methodology.
- Timely response and resolution of technical escalations within agreed service levels.
- Develop technical skills to ensure highest standards of support capability.
- Participate in a Standby/out of hours rota which will be mandatory at some point.
- Analyse and resolve hardware/operating systems/systems management related problems
- Be responsible for the ownership and technical resolution of a customer problem.
- 24/7 workshifts are required
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You'll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let’s talk!
Required technical and professional expertise:
- Able to effectively execute a logical remote problem determination process
- Able to work accurately under pressure
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly customer focused with good customer handling and negotiation skills
- Flexible and able to learn new skills through self-study in addition to formal training
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
- Fluent speaking and writing in German Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience working in a remote support centre - ideally in a monitoring or technical support role is an advantage
- Knowledge/experience of ATM hardware platforms, S/W and operating systems preferred or experience in a comparable electro-mechanical environment eg supporting printers, retail POS, kiosks, ticketing machines etc is an advantage
- Knowledge of ATM or comparable electro-mechanical modules, networking connectivity and typical fault finding/remote problem determination is an advantage
- Working knowledge of Windows PC hardware/firmware/operating system/application is an advantage
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree
Apply on link here: my.gigroup.hr/jobs