Ovaj oglas je istekao 21.04.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Receptionist for German luxury hotel 4* & 4* S, with starting in March – April 2023 or upon agreement
Do you want to level up your career in the hotel industry?
This job opportunity will definitely get you to the next level.
Apply now and join one of the most exclusive resorts in Europe!
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and S.Tyrol in Italy guarantees you a position that perfectly match your skills and expectations.
Contact us and one of our recruiters will advise you throughout the hiring and employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting highly motivated Receptionists, for our partner hotels, in Germany, with starting date in March – April 2023 or upon agreement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel
- Excellent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Strong working knowledge of relevant hotel software including MS Office, booking and payment systems
- Ability to work variable shift patterns
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Being calm under pressure
- High level of personal appearance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Eu citizen
- Welcome and greet guests
- Checking guests in and out
- Receiving and managing reservations made online and telephonically
- Verifying guests' payment methods during check-in
- Assigning rooms to guests and informing them of any specials offered by the hotel
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request
- Providing guests with information about the hotel and local attractions
- Cooperating with other departments like Housekeeping and F&B
- Starting date in March – April 2023 or upon agreement
- Monthly gross salary from € 2.650/ Very competitive pay, 5 working days/week and 45 hours/week, 13 salaries and yearly bonus possible.
- Paid annual leave
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Accommodation provided with low deduction is salary or hotel will provide fee accommodation for the first 2 weeks.
- Daily meals are provided
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please send you updated CV including smiling picture in uniform, and Reference letters to [email protected] or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER