Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.05.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Project Planner / Project Scheduler (m/f) – Dublin, Ireland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland's leading main contractors to recruit Project Planners / Project Schedulers for a head office in Dublin. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 3+ years’ experience working with a main contractor on large scale projects.
- As a Planner / Scheduler you will be concerned with developing time plans on construction projects to ensuring that the project is completed safely, on time and within budget.
- Create, maintain, review and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaising with managers and engineers to discuss the progress of the project and address any issues that arise
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers to organize the phases of the construction development
- Keep the client team up to date on progress to present to the client
- Present information for internal meetings on the project
- Problem solving
- Produce tender plans to support bids
Skills / Qualifications:
- As a Planner, you will hold a third level qualification in Engineering
- You will have 6+ years relevant field experience.
- You will have Strong communication skills including writing reports and presenting
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning software including MS Project, and Primavera P6
- Time management and planning strengths needed
- Experience on a large scale projects is essential
- High Attention to detail as well as Leadership characteristics
- Strong Problem solving
- Budget and financial management
- Must be fluent in English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Industry leading salary package
- Assistance with accommodation
- Employer will provide an allowance to assist with accommodation cost
- Company car
- An opportunity to work on inspiring projects and with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to meet the employer in Zagreb in May.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact Nives Kvesić for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CV’s will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA Euro Croatia d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX