Multi Customer Care Specialist with Italian language (m/ž)
Looking for an exciting career opportunity in Sales?
If yes, you have come to the right place!
Who are we?
We are a 360 marketing agency, we carry out outsourced service, call centre and technology projects that we can tailor to your business. We can help you optimise the processes you already use or design them individually according to what your brand currently needs.
Why consider a #dreamjob with CCPORTER?
• With us, you will have the opportunity to develop your sales and language skills and work in an international environment.
• We offer flexible forms and places of cooperation. Our company is based in Warsaw but you can join us from the comfort of your home!
• We deliver a personal computer and headphones to your home.
you want to become a part of our organisation and grow with us, now we are looking for a person who will join Contact Center Team as a Sales Specialist and sell and market our products and services to Finnish clients.
Multi Customer Care Specialist with Italian language (m/f)
- Post-sales customer service
- Customer support - assistance, fulfilment of instructions, answers to questions asked
- Liaising with the sales department and other company departments
- Building customer relations
- Listening to, verifying, transcribing and evaluating conversations conducted in German in accordance with defined policies and procedures,
- Verifying the content of messages and agent-customer interactions in accordance with defined policies and procedures,
- Adherence to parameters and interpretation of monitoring calls according to procedures,
- Analysis of quality results and preparation of basic summaries,
- Recommend solutions and improvements based on quality monitoring results,
- Providing feedback, identifying area for improvement
- Native knowledge of the Italian language
- Communicative level of English/Polish (min. B2) - a must!
- Experience in customer service (e-mail/telephone/chat)
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office
- Availability to work 40 hours per week
- Ability to focus and pay attention to details,
- Communicative and meticulousness are qualities that distinguish you,
- Good manners and ability provide a high quality of service
- Independence and lack of fear of taking on new challenges
- Stationary work from our office located near the Metro Politechnika in Warsaw or fully remote/hybrid work
- Clearly defined tasks and training to prepare you for your job
- Opportunity for development
- Work in an international environment
- Good atmosphere
- Employment based on a contract of mandate