Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.02.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Medical Science Liaison Oncology (m/f)
Medical Science Liaison Oncology (m/f) Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Location: Zagreb or Ljubljana
About the Opportunity
Reporting directly to Medical Head SECE and CEE as a Medical Science Liaison Oncology (MSL) you will need to demonstrate strong levels of technical and strategic expertise, integrity and professionalism and a strong awareness of and adherence to field medical policy and applicable scientific, legal, and regulatory standards. You will operate within the field and thus must demonstrate the capability to act independently with limited day-to-day guidance.
About Sanofi Business Unit
A pioneer in biotechnology, Sanofi Genzyme is the specialized care unit of Sanofi. A global leader in personalized therapies, the unit is helping patients within several therapeutically areas: rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, and immunology.
Sanofi Genzyme significantly invests in research and development as part of its patient engagement. The focus of Sanofi Genzyme is to develop treatments for invalidating therapies, difficult to diagnose and treat, offering help to the patients and their families.
- Support definition of country medical needs in the field of oncology and hematology and participates in development of medical strategy
- Implements country Medical Operating Plans for assigned therapeutic areas within the scope of Brand plan
- Provides scientific competitive intelligence
- Performs mapping of KOLs at country level, prepare and implement of action plans
- Support cross functional teams on market access, reimbursement, prescription guidelines, RMP local implementation
- Scientific exchange of information with HCPs
- Support evidence generation activities such as investigator site identification, investigator sponsored study (ISS) feasibility check, attending investigator meeting etc., External scientific communications
- Continuous medical education on a local or regional level (reactive and upon request from a healthcare professional)
- Speaker training and speaker engagement in scientific events including advisory boards, round table meetings, medical education meetings etc.
- Organizing and participating in advisory boards, round table meetings and other medical educational meetings in line with the local country compliance laws and regulations
- Supporting scientific partnerships/ collaborations with external stakeholders
- University degree in Life and Health Sciences
- 3 years’ experience in pharma business, preferably in Medical Affairs
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical medicine, legal requirements in pharma, previous cross-country experience is an advantage
- Regulatory knowledge, financial and business planning, competitive intelligence
- Excellent knowledge and practice in the medical field
- Strategic thinking, decision-making, time-management
- Cross-country and cross-functional collaboration
- Motivation, communication, relationship-building
- Quick to analyse and take action
- Capability to work as a part of the team respecting the needs and contribution of those involved
- Sense of urgency, punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Local language in Croatia and Slovenia
- Availability to travel 80% of time
- Driving license
What Sanofi can offer you
- Working excellent professional environment
- A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organization grows, you can too
- Continuous professional development within a dynamic, challenging and international environment
- A full-time role for an undetermined period
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.