Human Resources Coordinator / Administrator (m/f)
The client is a provider of luxury tourism experience - glamping retreats.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employee's queries about HR-related issues
- Assist the payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules)
- Design hiring plans for all camp departments based on seasonal needs
- Interview and assess job candidates
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules, including paid time off, overtime, and breaks
- Onboard new hires
- Coordinate accommodation, catering, and transport for our staff when necessary
- Schedule training for all hotel employees (for example, customer service skills training)
- Ensure hotel staff complies with relevant health and safety regulations
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews
- Proven work experience – minimum 3 years, as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant, or relevant role preferably in the hospitality industry
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Understanding of labor legislation with an emphasis on part-time and overtime regulations
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Experiences with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, or a similar field is a plus
- Additional diploma in Hotel Management is a plus