Ovaj oglas je istekao 20.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Grocery Sales Assistant (m/f)
Are you looking to bring your skills to Ireland?
Are you willing to relocate to Ireland and want to work for one of the largest grocery brands in Ireland?
Grocery Sales Assistant (m/f) – Ireland
We are looking to hear from skilled Grocery Sales Assistant, who have excellent English and are looking to move to Ireland!
If you are successful in the interview process you can expect to have 4 weeks accommodation paid for, your flights refunded in your wages and fantastic working environment. We have multiple stores across Ireland who are looking for skilled scratch bakers.
If you have a passion for Grocery and always look to delivery high quality assistance and customer service, then this is the opportunity for you. What we have on offer is full time perm employment, excellent salaries and an opportunity to continually upskill and learn.
Main purpose of the role:
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Interact with each customer with great pride, passion and care and inspire shoppers through knowledge and expertise.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to engage with and prioritise customer needs;
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible;
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment;
- Customer driven;
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
- Show a positive attitude and take responsibility for ensuring customers receive an excellent shopping experience;
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and consistent with store policy;
- Merchandise shelves, ensuring that all areas of the store are presented to the highest standard;
- Engage with new initiatives and embrace new ways of working.
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Various towns and cities in Ireland
Full assistance throughout the process with a dedicated member of the re-location team.
Flights will be reimburse with their salary.
If you are interested in making a move to Ireland and want to hear more about this job and others we currently have available, please call +353 1614 6180 / +353 1614 6105 or send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
You can also apply via application link below.