Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.08.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
GE Renewable Energy is a 9 billion dollar start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. With 13,000 employees present in more than 40 countries, and headquartered in Paris, GE Renewable Energy is backed-up by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company.
Field Service Technician (m/f)
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE Renewable Energy
- Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries
- Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems
- Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists
- Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site
- Contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs
To further consolidate and strengthen our Ge Renewable Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams in Dubrovnik area, Croatia we are looking for a qualified and committed Field Technicians.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer)
- Familiar with MS-Office operating system
- Familiar with PLCs
- High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems
- Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
- Structured worker with technical analytical abilities
- Local language and communicative level of English
- Prepared to travel
- Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends
- Class B driving license (license for driving trucks up to 3,5 t with trailer)
- EU Work Permit
- Electrical/ mechanical service or maintenance experience will be the additional advantage
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Career Level: Entry-Level
Relocation Assistance: No
Primary City: Kastel Sucurac
Primary State/Province: Split-Dalmatia
Primary Country: Croatia
Are you ready for this challenge?