Engineering Hardware Project Manager (m/f)
Yazaki Corporation, founded in 1929 as the first Japanese manufacturer of automotive cabling systems, today employs over 249,000 people worldwide in 45 countries and 143 locations. In the automotive sector, the product range includes cabling systems, connector systems, electromechanical components, sensors and displays. As a supplier to almost all well-known car manufacturers we achieve an annual turnover of approx. 15 billion Euros.
Yazaki, the leading supplier of components and cabling, is looking for reinforcing Component Business Unit in Branch Office Zagreb as soon as possible with an Engineering Hardware Project Manager!
To learn more about the candidate requirements and job details, read the full job posting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- As a Engineering Hardware Project Manager you will be responsible for leading design activities from hardware perspective, creating and managing hardware project planning with estimations and schedules, interacting with customer and other disciplines for DC-DC converters, high voltage power distribution systems, smart junction boxes, body electronics for both passenger cars and trucks;
- Organizing project information and requirements for success of the project;
- Develop and maintain relationships with customer and project key contacts;
- Assist quality assurance in verifying requirements, design implementation and testing;
- Manage complete projects by planning and estimating work packages;
- Participating in quotation activities for new business.
- 4+ years experience working as Hardware Project Manager;
- Ability to manage projects and delivery;
- Ability to lead projects with strong ability of planning hardware tasks;
- Monitoring and coordinate tasks and update dynamically the hardware timing plan;
- Work with hardware management team to update project resource needs;
- Strong presentation and documentation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of product development lifecycle;
- Previous automotive experience in hardware;
- Knowledge about electronics, power supplies, digital and analog circuits, EMC/EMI;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Basic understanding of related design disciplines;
- Fluency in English
What we Offer?
- Job security within an international work environment
- Attractive compensation & benefit package
- Learning opportunities and working with motivated & collegial team
- As one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world we offer an exciting and varied working environment
Yazaki Europe Ltd., Branch Office Zagreb (YEL-Z)