Ovaj oglas je istekao 30.09.2015. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Embedded Engineer (m/f)
Rimac Automobili develops and produces high performance electric vehicles, powertrains and battery-systems. We are focused on high-end technology and production of the best performance vehicles and components in the industry. Multi–talented, skillful and diligent people who are able to carry out a wide variety of tasks are just what we are looking for.
Rimac Automobili is looking for embedded engineer with experience in development of embedded systems. We are looking for engineer that has experience in the process of developing a complex system from the idea to the finished product. You will participate in both hardware and software development of various vehicle systems. Advanced knowledge of microcontroller architecture and all kinds of peripherals is required. As a fast-moving company, we adopt new techniques and technologies on a regular basis so you must be ready for constant learning and embracing new technologies.
• Defining of requirements and processes for development projects
• Analysis and selection of components
• Development of dedicated hardware (Altium Designer is preferred)
• Development of dedicated software (C is preferred, Assembler also required for debugging purposes)
• Drawing of electrical wiring schematics
• Testing of the product
• Managing projects from ideas to prototypes to production-runs
• Excellent knowledge of the microcontroller architecture (RISC, ARM, PowerPC…)
• Excellent knowledge of all kinds of microcontroller peripherals (ADC, Timer, PWM, UART, SPI, CAN…)
• Excellent knowledge of all kinds of communication protocols (UART, SPI, CAN…)
• Fluent English spoken and written
• Experience with Freescale microcontrollers
• Experience in automotive industry
• Experience in naval industry
• Experience in the development of the mixed signal electronics
Please send your CV and motivation letter Brza prijava no later than 30th September.