Ovaj oglas je istekao 19.01.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Contracts Administrator and ERP Procurement Specialist (m/f)
EUMETSAT is an international organisation employing staff from across all 30 member states and this role is being advertised on multiple international job boards, but please note that this role would be based in Darmstadt, Germany and would require international applicants to relocate if successful.
At EUMETSAT, you can make a world of difference and be a part of something that makes a positive impact on society. You will be at the cutting edge of satellite technology, with a meaningful role in an organisation focused on space-based observations of the Earth’s weather and climate.
The Contracts Division (COS) provides contractual and commercial expertise across the organisation, contributing to ensuring that procurements are timely, well managed and follow the EUMETSAT financial and procurement rules, procedures and best practices.
The Contracts Administrator and ERP Procurement Specialist, reporting to the Head of the Contracts Division, supervises the secretariat of the Contracts Division which provides both secretarial and administrative support to contracts officers in the COS Division and technical contract managers in the business units and acts as the business process owner of procurement-related processes in SAP.
The main duties will be as follows:
• Manage a team of administrative assistants including definition of tasks and priorities, management of team/individual performance and ensuring business critical skills are up-to-date;
• Provide administrative support for end-to-end procurement process, ensuring timely convening of technical evaluation boards (TEBs), e-filing of contractual documents, as well as establishing and improving required tools and performance indicators;
• Coordinate the annual procurement plan, including scheduling of planning meetings, updating draft plans as required, consolidating Final plan for management approval and ensuring its effective implementation;
• Prepare drafts and templates supporting submissions to the EUMETSAT Council and subordinate governance / oversight bodies;
• Coordinate inputs to the divisional budget, as was as managing / controlling its implementation;
• Obtain procurement related reports from SAP and prepare metrics and statistics for reporting to the Head of Contracts Division, contract technical officers, auditors and other authorities;
• Implement and follow-up purchase orders in SAP, provide end-user training on SAP procurement process and maintain vendor master data;
• Support migration to SAP 4HANA, additional enhancements endorsed by the EUMETSAT SAP Task Force, as well as proposing additional improvements to SAP system and overseeing the implementation and testing of these;
• Manage the divisional archive, including ensuring the full transition to a digital archiving solution;
• Supervise the development of EUMETSAT’s new bidding portal;
• Provide additional secretarial and administrative support tasks as needed, such as drafting slides and documents, taking minutes of meetings and organising business trips.
• Excellent salary, of up to Euro 5500 / month NET (after tax) based on skills and experience;
• Flexible working time including additional flexi-leave;
• Full medical coverage for employee and family;
• Attractive pension;
• 30 days of annual leave + 14.5 days public holidays;
• Training and development support;
• Relocation allowance and support (if applicable).
Full secondary education plus relevant professional / vocational qualifications, particularly in the areas of Office Management and SAP Materials Management.
Skills and Experience:
• Proven business processes expert knowledge, preferably in the Public Sector (minimum of 5 years), as well as experience managing a budget;
• Key-user level experience in ERP-systems and their procurement and logistical modules (minimum of 5 years, preferably in SAP with experience of master data maintenance in Materials Management Module);
• Excellent proficiency with the full MS Office tool package (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) with additional experience of using a document management system;
• Minimum of 5 years’ office management experience within a multi-lingual environment with very good minute taking skills;
• Proven experience of managing team / individual performance, setting goals and objectives and keeping team member’s critical skills up-to-date;
• Ability to work independently and under pressure, with excellent attention to detail, very good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong interest in exploring new tools and business ideas.