Ovaj oglas je istekao 29.03.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Consumer Operations Specialist (m/f)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the consumers touch points in Philips, as Consumer Care, Call Center and Social Care, in order to provide best in class services. Consistently deliver a high level of service to achieve and maintain high satisfaction levels towards external and internal consumers.
You are responsible for
• Researching, resolving and responding to escalated issues from Call Center and Social Care and providing operational support in the time frame given;
• Representing the Voice of the Customer by identifying, documenting and tracking trends and types of issues that may be symptomatic of larger issues; escalate to the appropriate contacts. In collaboration with Philips departments, provide recommendations to implement or change existing processes;
• Design and document the processes & procedures which impacts the consumers. Collaborate with the departments involved in the process in order to ensure that the processes and procedures includes interdepartmental view - ensure sign off. Organize workshops if needed in order to map processes;
• Uploading the documentation in Philips Consumer care tools, including procedures, process flows, system guides, and other reference materials in the knowledge management system. Review and provide the knowledge article reports when and if needed;
• Updating and maintaining the data in the processes and procedures up to date, based on business changes, product launches etc. Initiate improvements in documentation;
• Monitor and coordinate the activities related to reimbursement of exchange products for the retailers partner;
• Comply with data integrity and security policies.
You are part of the Consumer Care team within SEE region.
• University Degree (Bachelor level);
• 2-3 years of proven experience in a Consumer Care role. Experience in processes or procedure design would be a plus;
• Must be able to respond to customer complaints, requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
• Must have well-developed verbal and written communication skills as well as good organizational skills;
• Interpersonal skills and teamwork with multinational teams. Capacity to work both independently and in a team;
• Must have skills in researching, organizing, reporting and presenting information;
• Analytical and critical thinking;
• Advanced PC user (MS Office);
• Good English knowledge.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
For US applicants only: Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. Click here to review "EEO Is The Law and Supplement” Poster. Click here to review the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Statement.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.