Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.03.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Child-youth Psychiatrist (m/f)
Always dreamed of living in the centre of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. Belgium is not only famous for Tin Tin, chocolate and the painter Rubens, it is also known for the well-organized healthcare system. In the hospitals you will find a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment On behalf of several clinics, we are seeking a fulltime Child-Psychiatrist (m/f).
• Allround child-psychiatrist with interest and experience in working with adolescents and children and with excellent communicational skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language.
• The title on your diploma should state general psychiatrist.
Reasons for choosing this job
• The opportunity to work in a modern specialized psychiatry clinic.
Apply via Care Force and:
• Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
• Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
• Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
• Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.