Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.03.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Child-youth Psychiatrist (m/f)
Always dreamed of living in the centre of Europe in a country with a very well organized health care system? This could be your chance. The Netherlands are known for a well-organized healthcare system and modern psychiatry. In specialized clinics you will find a flat hierarchy and a warm and social work environment . On behalf of one of our clients, a large psychiatric clinic in the South of the Netherlands, close to the beaches with the most hours of sun in the Netherlands, we are seeking a fulltime Child-Psychiatrist (m/f).
• Allround child-psychiatrist with interest and experience in working with adolescents and children and with excellent communicational skills who is willing to learn the Dutch language.
• The title on your diploma should state general psychiatrist.
Reasons for choosing this job
• The opportunity to work in a modern specialized psychiatry clinic.
• Salary up to € 8.760 gross per month
• 36 hours working week when working fulltime
• 8% holiday allowance
• 30% income-tax deduction for 5 years
• Modern psychiatric care
Apply via Care Force and:
• Leave all administrative and organizational matters to a dedicated team
• Get help arranging the correct documents and registrations
• Prepare for a career abroad through our Language Academy
• Have everything arranged from A to Z: contract negotiations, housing, banking, insurance and registrations.