Ovaj oglas je istekao 04.01.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Camping Resort Manager / Technical Supervisor (m/f)
CAMPING RESORT MANAGEMENT
- Acting as a liaison between the Camping Resort's external partners and customers, answering questions about Camping Resort activities, rules, and schedules
- Coordinating with other department heads to ensure that all facilities are maintained properly, including cabins, dining halls, playgrounds, etc.
- Overseeing all aspects of Camping Resort operations including food and beverages service, maintenance, registration, and accounting
- Managing staff members, including interviewing candidates, hiring employees, training them, and terminating employment when necessary, in cooperation with HR
- Maintaining safety standards and enforcing rules to ensure the well-being of campers
- Consulting with stakeholders to determine Camping Resort requirements.
- Developing a Camping Resort curriculum with level-appropriate leisure and recreational activities.
- Presenting Camping Resort information to prospective clients, when required.
- Managing the allocated budget, as well as ordering Camping Resort equipment and supplies.
- Assumes responsibility for weekly Camping Resort attendance summary, program evaluation, and other required reports.
- Closely work with Sales Team on sales and promotional activities.
CAMPING RESORT MAINTENANCE
- Organizes maintenance and repairs on Camping Resort facilities including plumbing, painting, carpentry, cleaning, and electrical duties.
- Coordinates planning of menus, preparing food supply orders and storing food.
- Supervises arrangements for the disposal of garbage.
- Assumes responsibility for the security of Camping Resort facilities and Camping Resort personnel.
- Assumes responsibility for inventory and ordering of recreational equipment and supplies.
- Maintains liaison with medical doctors in the area.
- Demonstrable experience in higher management positions; as Camp management or experience in those positions in hospitality is a bonus.
- Extensive experience in planning and developing Camping Resort curricula, as well as modifying activities when required.
- Advanced ability to hire, train, and oversee Camping Resort employees, as well as ensure the campers' well-being.
- Ability to manage budgets and monitor expenses.
- Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook Express, and Powerpoint
- In-depth knowledge of activity-related safety regulations, as well as health and sanitation requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least basic knowledge of mechanical, carpentry, building construction, and electrical skills.
- Ability to supervise the work of others.