Ovaj oglas je istekao 18.07.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
AML officer (m/f)
The role reports directly to the Group Head of Compliance, and:
• is responsible for Robocash compliance with Anti-money laundering Law in Croatia;
• monitors and maintains AML/CTF compliance program of Robocash peer-to-peer platform;
• recommends changes in business practices and procedures to ensure compliance.
What You Will Do
• Monitor the alignment of business operations of Robocash with the provisions of AML/CTF Law and sub-legal acts passed pursuant to it, and give recommendations to the management for the improvement of the money laundering and terrorist financing prevention and detection system.
• Timely submit data and information to Anti-money Laundering Office (AMLO) and execute the order of AMLO.
• Coordinate the activities of Robocash in the field of money laundering and terrorist financing prevention and detection.
• Participate in establishing and developing IT solutions in the field of money laundering and terrorist financing prevention and detection at Robocash.
• Participate in the risk assessment of the new products, delivery channels, and new technologies to determine and estimate how these factors influence the exposure of Robocash to the money laundering or terrorist financing risk.
• Organize training and education for employees of the Robocash working in the field of money laundering and terrorist financing prevention and detection.
• Competitive compensation
• Health insurance after the probation period
• Friendly and supportive environment
• Flexible vacation and remote working
• Individual professional development opportunities
• Ability to plan your time independently
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, legal or related area
• At least 1-2 years of financial services compliance or regulatory experience in Croatia is preferable.
• Knowledge of the Croatian AML/CTF Law and its application.
• Proficient English and ability to work with translations of regulatory texts.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
• Display and promotion of high standards of ethical conduct. Ability to handle confidential information and discretion.
• Ability to implement solutions to address both regulatory and business needs.
• Strong conflict negotiation and problem-solving skills while exercising independent judgment.
• Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• Proven ability to work well within a team and independently.
• CAMS, ICA, or other equivalent certification is considered an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Croatian.
Robocash is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Robocash makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.