Restaurant Partnership Manager (m/f)
LOCATION: Croatia, Austria
For our client, a leading tech company providing an online platform for consumers, merchants and couriers, we are looking for result driven, ambitious and outgoing individuals to join their team on the position of RESTAURANT PARTNERSHIP MANAGER.
If you are experienced in sales, have a resilient and solution oriented mindset and are proficient in German - this may be the right opportunity for you! This position entails field work in Austria (Mon-Fri), with the possibility of permanent employment in Austria based on your performance.
- Identifying and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for the company
- Signing and making sure that at least 20 new venues per month are live on the company platform
- Building relationships with said restaurants, negotiating partnerships with their owners, and successfully onboarding venues onto the company platform.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential restaurant partnerships.
- Building strategic relationships with top restaurant partners and becoming their trusted advisor.
- Actively working with the rest of the operations team to make restaurant partners become more successful, displaying a great understanding of underlying economics to ensure mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Making sound business decisions while informing your intuition with data.
- Partnering with the marketing team to create and execute marketing campaigns together with our restaurant partners
- Min. 2 years of experience in sales position
- Proficiency in German language (C1)
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with proven negotiation skills
- Sales planning skills and closing ability
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytical skills and rational problem solving
- Knowledge of the most effective sales strategies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software, knowledge of CRM systems
- Digital literacy in general
- Mathematical skills
- Drivers licence B type (optional)
- Possibility of permanent employment in Austria based on results / performance
- Attractive compensation package (including the possibility of stock ownership plan in the future)
- Min. 25 days of vacation per year
- Employee assistance program - offers practical information and counselling on a variety of topics not just to you, but also your nearest and dearest, such as a family member.
- Company training programs - role and country specific training and self-service learning resources.
- Commuting costs reimbursement
- Food allowance monthly
- 100% salary reimbursement for the first 7 days of sick leave
- Additional free days for important family matters
- Daily allowance for business trips in non.-taxable amount