Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
GE Renewable Energy is a 9 billion dollar start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. With 13,000 employees present in more than 40 countries, and headquartered in Paris, GE Renewable Energy is backed-up by the resources of the world’s first digital industrial company.
Wind Turbine Field Technician (m/f)
Renewable Energy Digital Services
GE Renewable Energy
- Ability to work independently on the implementation of fault analyses and repair of wind turbine generator systems, including clarification of any client queries.
- Planned and preventive maintenance of wind turbine generator systems.
- Documenting of call-out responses, fault finding and repair work in service reports, logbooks and checklists.
- Coordination of external and internal service providers and contractors on site.
- Contact person for client technical queries, such as retrofits and repairs
To further consolidate and strengthen our Ge Renewable Energy Wind turbine service and maintenance teams in Montenegro (Niksic area) we are looking for a qualified and committed Field Technicians.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Professional training in electrical engineering sector (electrician, power electronics system, mechatronic engineer).
- Familiar with MS-Office operating system.
- Familiar with PLCs.
- High degree of quality awareness; excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills combined with the ability to detect and remedy faults, defects, problems.
- Able to work at heights and high level of physical fitness.
- Structured worker with technical analytical abilities.
- Local language and communicative level of English
- Prepared to travel
- Willing to work sometimes also at the weekends.
- Class B driving license (license for driving trucks up to 3,5 t with trailer).
- Electrical / mechanical service or maintenance experience will be the additional advantage
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Career Level: Entry-Level
Relocation Assistance: No
Are you ready for this challenge?