Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. If you'd like to help us be the world’s leading major home appliance company, this is your chance.
We are seeking/looking for an experienced individual to join our organization in Zagreb, Croatia.
You are responsible for:
- Manage warehousing inbound and outbound activity in line with Logistics Quality Guidelines
- Manage the inventory quality: damages/claims
- Manage warehouse operations daily activity and relevant reporting
- Coordinate end month peak activities: proper priorities execution and in-time operations
- Control the highest standard of TP service level (delivery deployment)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum/General 3 years of experience in the same or very similar role;
- Master’s degree;
- Large-scale organization systems;
- Daily activity priority & reporting;
- Customer and Market Knowledge;
- EH&S Norms and standard knowledge;
- Supply Chain Process, KPIs and Quality Indicators, Transportation
- Warehouse & inventory management;
- SAP system (an advantage);
- An open mindset, strong motivation and desire to grow, learn and develop;
- Excellent communication, decision making and creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and have a strong attention for detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Problem-solving attitude, proactiveness, teamwork;
- Fluent level of English;
- Stable employment in an international company with a very friendly atmosphere,
- Unique opportunity to fulfil your potential with personal and professional development programs,
- Immediate and visible impact on how the company does business,
- Direct exposure of your work to Manager of OTD South East Europe,
- The opportunity to make the first step to develop a long-term career in a truly global business,
- Attractive salary and competitive benefits package.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and including thousands of perspectives empower us to create products that blend into every concept of home. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Functional Area: Logistics and Planning
Contract Type: Permanent