Ovaj oglas je istekao 08.09.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
LPP S.A. is a leading Poland-based fashion retailer operating in the design, manufacturing and distribution of clothing. It owns a chain of retail stores with more than 1700 stores covering five brands: RESERVED, MOHITO, CROPP, HOUSE and SINSAY which can be found in prime locations throughout Central and Eastern Europe. The company’s strategic objective is to expand its business to new markets. LPP SA has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 2001.
LPP Croatia is committed to finding a passionate and motivated individual to contribute to our team in Croatia on a position:
VISUAL MERCHANDISER (m/f)
Main responsibilities on this position:
- Implementing the designs and plans created by the Visual Merchandising Manager
- Responsibility for creating attractive visual window displays, counters and in-store displays, according to company guidelines
- Dressing mannequins and making use of creative lighting for window displays
- Participate in the shipping and receiving process and ensure that merchandise is customer ready before it is placed on the sales floor
- Assist sales personnel in replenishing merchandise on the selling floor
- Develop and maintain knowledge of cutting-edge fashion and understand fashion trends and how they pertain to merchandising the floor
- Share knowledge and educate associates on merchandise standards
- Experience in visual merchandising, preferred textile industry
- Interest in fashion and VM
- Excellent communication skills
- Creativity and passion for fashion
- English language proficiency in speaking and writing
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel...)
- Stable position within a well-established company in textile industry
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonuses, depending on business results
- Dynamic working environment
If you would like to join our company and you believe that you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to send us your CV in English to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.