Vendor Co-ordinator (m/f)
Vendor Co-ordinators are responsible for finding and recruiting new vendors, negotiating rates and terms, discussing the frames of cooperation, keeping the database up to date with skills, tools and other relevant information about the vendors and making sure that collaboration with all the translation vendors is clearly defined, well-functioning and well-documented.
Your main duties will be to support the internal and external stakeholders (freelance linguists, agencies, Project Managers and Sales team etc.) by keeping the project management system updated, negotiating conditions with and supporting linguists, and providing internal assistance with the information and system updates required in order to deal with the large flow of projects. You will also be assisting in tenders for EU, public sector and large private sector customers.
- international work environment
- monthly net income: 750 euro
- tax free monthly benefits: 61 euro
- pleasant work environment
- training and support offered
- your own ideas, plans and feedback are considered positive
- a university degree
- experience from a service or procurement role (or other relevant work experience: e.g. in journalism, marketing, school teaching...)
- good Microsoft Office skills, as well as the necessary technical skills and sense of curiosity to get to grips easily with the systems used in the company to be extremely meticulous, as the day-to-day operations are completely dependent on the systems being updated correctly
- good English language skills, and ability to express yourself clearly in both written and spoken forms
It is a big advantage if you have:
- worked previously with similar duties within the field of translation or other language solutions
- language skills in Swedish or Norwegian
You as a person
Our client places great emphasis on your personal qualities. In order to feel at home in the role of Vendor Co-ordinator, you will be driven by delivering results and having many different work duties that can vary from day to day. You will be communicative, service-focused, good at prioritizing and able to ensure that things are done. You should have a fundamentally positive attitude, and you should also enjoy the challenge of working at a fast pace.