Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.05.2020. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
UX Researcher (m/f)
AI healthcare startup with 132 million monthly unique visitors is seeking UX Researcher.
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as UX Researcher.
They’re looking for fiercely independent and self-motivated people who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
- Leverage an iterative, user-centered approach to conceive and deliver valuable new experiences for our clients and colleagues across mobile and web platforms
- Establish user-centered processes in the company and find ways to implement it in the development process
- Help to deliver the best practice user research, including helping frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct research, and synthesize findings into meaningful, actionable insights
- Create a research strategy
- Conduct Design Research and format findings in impactful UX Deliverables including CJM, user flows, information architectures, service blueprint, wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to define and communicate end-to-end user experiences in Figma
- Plan quantitative, qualitative, mix-methods studies for digital B2B, B2C projects, design guides, and usability-testing sessions
- Support and help user research lead in establishing regular research practice
We're looking for someone with :
- BS or MS in Interaction Design, Cognitive Science, HCI or equivalent experience
- Have 5+ years of experience as a UX researcher in remote settings
- Deep understanding of digital product lifecycle; comfort working with designers, technical & business teams
- Proven track record of conducting Strategic and Design Research projects
- A robust understanding of industry-standard UX research methods
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
Apply quickly so we can get you started!