Ovaj oglas je istekao 22.09.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Training & Quality Manager (m/f)
Training & Quality Manager (m/f)
ManpowerGroup Croatia, on behalf of Client - Majorel, an international service company specialized in customer experience and business process outsourcing with more than 50,000 employees, is looking for ideal candidate to fulfill the position of Training & Quality Manager (m/f).
Are you: passionate about Quality?
Leading people within a growing project and company?
Excited to provide exceptional customer service by training the team and the Company?
If your answer is Yes, then apply now!
We are currently looking for a Training & Quality Manager. You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success on long term strategy.
As a Training & Quality Manager you’ll be responsible for developing the quality-monitoring plan defined with the clients, meeting its quality targets and implementing the continuous training plan aimed at the defined objectives. You will also ensure that the training given to the CSRs solve the shortcomings detected by the audits and that these are perfectly trained for the effective performance of their functions.
What you will do:
- Creation of training plan on business - Execution of hard/soft skills training
- Continuous training (refresher/maintenance training)
- External, team and individual internal calibration
- Planning, execution of monitoring/coaching and release of feedback to agents and Solution Coach
- Support to the structuring, management and sharing with the staff support and the client
- Analysis of training&quality data with action plan improvements
- Contest management and motivational activities
- Between 2-5 years as operations manager/ Training and quality manager
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Knowledge of product/service, of company procedures and of the market
- Knowledge in pedagogical techniques and presentations
- Advanced level of the office package. Online and recorded monitoring tools
- Ability to add value to Internal and External Clients
- Full proficiency in English and Italian (C1)
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer;
- A welcoming and inclusive environment;
- A team ready to help you develop and grow;
- A multinational environment, different nationalities and cultures to work every day.
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your Personal Development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
MANPOWER d.o.o. za privremeno zapošljavanje
OIB 35539279541, MB: 02452812, IBAN: HR41 2340 0091 1103 6431 1
Zagreb, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, T: +385 1 5565 700, W: WWW.MANPOWER.HR, E: INFO@MANPOWER.HR
TRGOVAČKI SUD U ZAGREBU, MBS: 080675552
TEMELJNI KAPITAL 20.000 KN UPLAĆEN U CJELOSTI, zastupano po direktoru Aleksandru Hangimana
Na osnovu rješenja Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva, KLASA: 102-02/09-04/02, UBROJ: 526-08-02-02/2-09-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije agencija za privremeno zapošljavanje pod brojem 28/09
Na osnovu potvrde Ministarstva rada, mirovinskog sustava, obitelj i socijalne politike, KLASA: 102-02/21-03/28, UBROJ: 524-04-01-02/1-21-2 društvo je evidentirano u Knjigu evidencije fizičkih i pravnih osoba koje obavljaju djelatnosti u svezi sa zapošljavanjem pod brojem 253/21.