Ovaj oglas je istekao 01.02.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Supply and Customer Service Officer (m/f)
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. Working at Mettler-Toledo means you are impacting the world in meaningful ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture, sell, and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh - from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes.
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Managing purchase and sales processes;
- Support Sales and Service team with necessary information and activities;
- Support and cooperate with accountancy department;
- Active cooperation with colleagues in other countries;
- Organization and execution of different administrative tasks required for normal work in the office;
- Regular care for the procurement of office stationary and consumables;
- Willingness to learn professional things in all areas of interest of the company;
- Reporting on performed tasks and activities to state institutions.
- Knowledge English and Slovenian language;
- VI/VII level of education in the relevant field (Business-Economic, Accounting or other related fields);
- Experience using MS Office Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience using ERP and CRM tools (knowledge of MS Dynamics Navision will be the advantage);
- Readiness for continuous learning and development
- Self-initiative, thoroughness, reliable, resourcefulness, analytical and systematic work;
- High level of responsibility towards work;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, highly developed work habits;
- Independent in work, with accuracy manner;
- Ability to work in a team and cooperate with colleagues.
- The possibility of long-term employment in a stable company with well-established position around the world;
- Training and personal development;
- Working in a small team in cooperation with an office placed in Slovenia.
All candidates who have identified a new career opportunity in the above description are invited to apply with CV and accompanying cover letter in English and Croatian language.