Ovaj oglas je istekao 26.07.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Structural Engineer (m/f)
Structural Engineer (m/f) – Killarney, Ireland
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We are seeking a Structural Engineer for a position based in Killarney. Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers of construction machinery.
Structural Engineer with at least 5 years’ experience specializing in Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Following initial training it is intended that the candidate will act as a Section Leader, who will organize and guide other engineers in FEA.
The ideal candidate will have excellent numeracy and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving. Candidates should be process driven and be highly motivated, dependable, and flexible. Familiarity with software programme ANSYS is crucial for simulation purposes.
While liaising with other designers and departments plays a major part in this role, communication and interpersonal skills are also very important. The candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to identify improvements and better ways of working. The candidate will be required to ensure that a high standard of work is provided at all times and demonstrate an ability to prioritise tasks effectively on an ongoing basis to ensure that deadlines are reached.
Key Elements of the Role:
- Structural analysis of crane components using mainly ANSYS Workbench.
- Appraisal of all elements of structural verification including fatigue, buckling and crippling.
- Compiling final documentation.
- Analysis of structural details such as bolted joints, pinned joints etc.
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of LCC product designs and incorporate within the design the various applicable standards and codes.
- Liaise with other departments, sister companies etc. on structural details and to optimise product design.
- Possible interface with clients ensuring the highest level of service.
- A third level qualification in Structural or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with ANSYS Classic or ANSYS Workbench
- Experience using APDL (Ansys Parametric Design Language) and Macros would be beneficial
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel - Experience using European Standards EN15011 and EN13001 would be beneficial
- Experience using Bolt Standard VDI2230 would be beneficial
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary (40.000 – 60.000 EUR annual gross depending on qualifications)
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX