We are looking for a store manager for our new shop, opening in Split soon. We are the leading houseware retailer in Turkey, operating with 250 retail stores and more than 1200 sales points in the Turkish market and 35 retail stores in 20 different countries in the international market. Our brand’s story began in 1973 with the courage, hope, and excitement a father shared with his sons, and we have been telling this story ever since.
STORE MANAGER (m/f)
A professional and customer service-oriented store manager to oversee daily operations of the store. The ideal candidate must be able to deliver and improve customer satisfaction while meeting monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, one should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
We expect a candidate with:
- Proven retail experience for a minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- A high school diploma is a must; a BS degree in Business Administration or a relevant field is preferred
- Customer management and organizational skills and
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Training and development opportunities
- Exciting working environment where Your ideas count
- Competitive remuneration package
- High international standards
Your primary responsibilities will be supervising the operational and organizational standards of the store. The duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, managing store budgets, updating financial records, monitoring inventory levels, helping create marketing strategies and promotion materials, and developing business strategies.
Delivering excellent service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, providing feedback to store staff, and ensuring store compliance with health and safety regulations will be your daily tasks.
This role will suit a well-experienced retail professional who wants to grow with his team.
If we caught your imagination and you are eager to join our team, please send your application and CV in English, through the application link below or to the following address: