Ovaj oglas je istekao 06.06.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Store manager / Deputy manager (m/f)
LPP S.A. is a leading Poland-based fashion retailer operating in the design, manufacturing and distribution of clothing. It owns a chain of retail stores with more than 1700 stores covering five brands: RESERVED, MOHITO, CROPP, HOUSE and SINSAY which can be found in prime locations throughout Central and Eastern Europe. The company’s strategic objective is to expand its business to new markets. LPP SA has been listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange since 2001.
LPP Croatia is committed to finding a passionate and motivated individual to contribute to our team in Croatia on a position:
STORE MANAGER / DEPUTY MANAGER (m/f)
- Meeting sales goals
- Ensuring high levels of customer’s satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Dealing with all issues that arise from customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Completing store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Recruiting, training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Managing staff personnel time tables and overall daily, weekly and monthly work hour
- High school education
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in textile industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven achievement skills for managing multi personal team
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to setting goals and prioritizing tasks)
- English language proficiency and advance knowledge of MS office
- Stable position within a well-established company in textile industry
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses, depending on business results
- Dynamic working environment
If you would like to join our company and you believe that you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to send us your
CV in English to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.