Ovaj oglas je istekao 12.10.2019. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Stage tehnician (m/f)
1. For copyright reasons, no changes may be made to the shows without prior permission from FAL Entertainment on land.
2. Responsible for construction and dismantling of scenery and decor, and setting properties
3. Ensures the stage is suitable for performance
4. Responsible for the correct stowage of scenery, decor and properties.
5. Responsible for servicing and maintenance of all equipment, scenery and properties handed over to him/her, as well as for maintaining order and cleanliness in his/her field of activity.
6. Responsible for stowing and locking up technical equipment after use
7. Directly responsible for the strict observance of safety regulations on stage - in particular with respect to pyrotechnics.
8. Arrives punctually at all rehearsals and shows (taking preparation into account)
9. Takes an active part in shows on board.
10. Observes strict secrecy with regard to internal company matters. This obtains beyond the terms of the contract
11. Follows the WI CMO Entertainment Technical Manual to the letter.
12. Responsible for scene changes, as well as regulating entrances and exits and general management of the backstage area
13. Checks the auditorium before performances
14. Hands over scenery, decor and properties at commencement/termination of contract or with a change in personnel
15. Runs the established shows, based on cue listings
16. Maintains scenery and decor, and creates individual properties etc. for use in the theatre or other areas (in consultation with the Theatre Manager)
17. Undertakes necessary repairs, or occasions such in consultation with the Theatre Manager
18. Co-operates directly with and mutually supports the Sound Technician and the Stage Technician
19. Helps with constructing and dismantling technical appliances and sets, as required by the Theatre Manager
20. Reports all defects to the Communications Officer
21. Supportive in ordering expendable items via the Communications Officer
22. Supportive in ordering show-specific items via Entertainment on land
23. Follows closely the technicians’ handbook on board (CMO Entertainment Technical Manual)
24. Helps in decoration in other areas where required
25. Works interdepartmentally on all events.
26. Takes part in team discussions and is integrated in the entire team
27. Aware of his/her role as a host in observance of the relevant rules and practices
28. Strictly observes the on-board code of conduct, uniform rules and safety and security regulations
29. Prepares a monthly status report and sends the same to the Entertainment Manager, General Manager, Theatre Manager and Entertainment on land