Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.10.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Trenutno aktivne oglase pogledajte na www.posao.hr.
Specialist Group Accounting (m/f/d)
DescriptionWhat if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today—and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Finance department we are searching for a Specialist Group Accounting (m/f/d). Join our team now!
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
Your Responsibilities:This role is responsible for supporting the further accounting activities compliant with INNIO’s Accounting Policies.
- Preparing accounting memos treatment of emerging accounting matters for wide group of finance stakeholders
- Providing guidance on accounting estimates and specific accruals and accounting related topics to internal and external stakeholders (Business Partnering)
- Preparing financial reports required for analytical reviews (e.g. Balance Sheet review commentary)
- Performing closing related activities on a monthly basis
- Supporting the preparation of the group financial statements in accordance with IFRS with audit related documentation (e.g. audit sample documentation)
- Supporting the broader Finance Team in various projects (incl. system and process setups)
- Providing training and coaching support during the groups risk cycles
- Supporting the further development of INNIO’s Accounting Policies
- Supporting the yearly revaluation of Internal Controls scoping
- Managing risk management software
- Bachelor’s / Master's Degree in Finance / Accounting / or equivalent or economic education with sufficient years of work experience (HAK or equivalent)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and within distributed teams
- Hands-on and proactive work approach
- Proactive learner, clear thinker, problem solving attitude
- Good communicator oral and in writing
- Flexible and works well with deadlines
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)