Ovaj oglas je istekao 05.11.2022. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Spa Therapist (m/f)
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious ski resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
At the moment we are recruiting motivated Spa Therapist, for our partner hotel, luxury mountain resort in Austria, with starting date in November or December 2022.
Spa Therapist (m/f) for a luxury resort in Austria
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Physiotherapy or Massage Therapy
- At least 2 years’ experience working in the same position, in a luxury hotel or high-quality spa centre
- Good German and English language skills
- High cleanliness and sanitation standards
- Dedication to helping people take care of their well-being
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Punctuality and professionalism
- Ability to work variable shift patterns
- EU citizen
- Performing different types of massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies
- Maintaining detailed records and schedule of massages and treatments
- Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use
- Explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and providing suitable recommendations (in English or German language)
- Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor
- Recommending and selling of hotel spa products
- Starting date in November or December 2022, seasonal position
- Paid vacation
- Yearly gross salary starting from € 33.000/ Very competitive pay, 14 salaries a year, 6 working days/ week
- Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
- Single room accommodation provided at no cost
- Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 times a day, also on days off
- Various employee benefits, e.g., use of fitness & wellness areas or discount on ski-pass, etc. Benefits will be specified by hotel to the job holder.
- Support through the whole employment process in your native language
- Help with traveling arrangements
- No agency fees
- 24/7 agency support
- Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform, pictures of your food and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or via application link below.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website