Software Test Automation Engineer, C# .NET (m/f/d)
• Ensure software quality of Windows desktop applications for the clinical fitting of a novel implant system with manual and automated tests
• Active participation in the iterative software and architecture design process with special focus on testability and test automation
• Implementation, execution, review and documentation of tests on all abstraction levels based on requirements and use scenarios
• Extend and maintain test infrastructure, analyze test results and ensure traceability of tests, test results and identified anomalies according to international requirements for medical devices
• Work in interdisciplinary teams to realize a new innovative medical device system including hardware, firmware and software
• Central Location
• Employee Discounts
• Flexible Hours
• International Environment
• Workplace Well-Being
Annual gross salary from
€ 48,760.78, based on professional qualification and experience.
Earliest Entry Date
This position is to be filled immediately.
Your Contact Person
If you have any questions please contact Marina Engl.
• Bachelors’ degree or higher in an IT-related field and/or several years of professional experience in software testing or development, ISTQB certification is a plus
• Excellent programming skills in an object-oriented high-level language, ideally C#
• Interest in modern software testing methodologies, test automation and software architecture design for testability and test automation
• Experience with UI testing, fuzz testing, mocking, hardware integration testing, or performance testing preferred
• Very good verbal and written English skills, communicative personality with an independent and accurate approach and willingness to work in an agile team