With 2,750 employees at its headquarters in Weiherhammer, BHS Corrugated Maschinen- und
Anlagenbau GmbH is represented in more than 20 countries across the world. Consistently strong a
cross the entire product and service range as lifecycle partner within the corrugated cardboard industry:
from development and production, installation and maintenance, to a variety of innovative service
solutions in the areas ofcorrugating rolls, individual machines, complete corrugators, Industry 4.0 and,
soon to come, inline digital printing.
Software Engineer (m/f/d) IIoT Plattform
Your future responsibilities include:
- design and development of software solutions in the context of IIoT
- establishment of a service infrastructure for connecting machines distributed across the world
to the data layer
- collaboration with clients and technical experts (machine design, data lab)
- application of approved software engineering techniques and methods within an agile process
- infrastructure automation/infrastructure as code, CI/CD
- use and monitoring of software solutions (You build it, you run it!)
Your professional and personal profile:
- completed training as IT specialist for application development (m/w/d) or Bachelor degree in
computer science, engineering or a related subject with a technical or scientific background
- verifiable professional experience as software developer, software engineer or in a similar
- sound programming skills with high level languages such as Java, C#, Scala, C++, Python etc.
- experience with common frameworks and tools (e.g. Spring, Git, Maven, Gradle, Bash etc.)
- routine in user interface development (e.g. REST, JPA) and messaging technologies
- experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- know-how in the field of machine connectivity (OPC DA/UA, file transfer)
- experience in the use of Linux and initial hands-on experience with container technologies
- interest in the field of infrastructure automation/infrastructure as code, CI/CD
- AWS service landscape skills preferred
- ability to work independently and organizational skills
- home office / mobile, location-independent work options
- comprehensive, long-term oriented introductory training with mentoring program
- attractive wages in accordance with job requirements
- vacation and Christmas bonuses
- individually adapted work time models
- career and advancement opportunities within the BHS group
- extensive advanced and further education opportunities
- a good and friendly work environment
Sent us your application in Croatian or English, by e-mail until 30.11.2022. via 'Application link' below.
We are looking forward to meet you!
BHS Corrugated strojevi d.o.o.
Ulica braće Krajanski 24
42 000 Varaždin