Ovaj oglas je istekao 17.03.2023. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Software Developer (m/f/d)
• Development of applications and modules for fitting our vibratory implant systems with knowledge of communication with hardware devices
• Active participation in architecture, design and review of the application, reusable and scalable software modules and their documentation
• Work within a small software development team to deliver robust and reliable medical software solutions
• Close collaboration with all members of the system development team during the whole development cycles
• Support the team in testing and documentation to fulfil all internal and external quality requirements
• Central Location
• Employee Discounts
• Flexible Hours
• International Environment
• Workplace Well-Being
Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum salary according to Collective Bargaining Agreement is € 41,691.44.
• Very good knowledge in object-oriented development and state of the art software design principles, good programming skills with C# and .NET
• Experience with data protocols, Bluetooth Low Energy and in communicating with hardware devices is a plus
• Excellent software engineering practices and willingness to work in a small, interdisciplinary, agile team
• Team-oriented personality with an independent and precise way of working, good verbal and written English communication skills required