Ovaj oglas je istekao 23.08.2021. i više nije aktivan.
Sadržaj oglasa prikazan je isključivo u informativne svrhe.
Site Safety Lead (m/f) - large – scale biochemical project
Site Safety Lead (m/f) – Germany
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd, Ireland. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Services contractor to recruit a Site Safety Lead to work on a large – scale biochemical project, based in Germany.
- Conduct regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system, communicate to site management in order to close out issues
- Ensure the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors
- Ensure sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Manage Safety Advisors / Officers on site
- Advise on personal protection equipment required by employees
- Serve as company representative at site meetings and manage the Tool Box Schedule for the project
- Compile and communicate site emergency plans in conjunction with the site managers team
- Inform and assist site management on the preparation of the safety file for handover to the client at the end of the project
- Furnish safety reports to head office as required
- Degree qualified
- SiGeKo course, Sicherheit, Gesundheits Koordinator Gemäβ BGV A1, RAB 30/31.
- Experience working on large-scale Biochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Oil&Gas projects advantageous
- At least 10 years’ experience in construction safety, 4 of these to be in a lead or management role
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- Strong communication & computer skills,
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- NEBOSH certificate level qualification
- The successful candidate will be fluent in German and English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role
- Rotation 6 weeks on 1 off.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX